Friday, February 15, 2013

Animal Loving

Everyone has a favorite pet or animal in general. Even if you have a few you can’t help but love one or two more than the rest. It’s our nature I guess, we tend to relate to people or animals more than we do others. I was just outside with the dogs when I realized I do have a favorite amongst the eight hehe two favorites actually Zick and Midge :) I have no idea why, I just seem to like their personalities best. They don’t jump around much, they are quiet and not big on nagging. Of course I also have favorite cows and chickens but my utmost fave had to be my cat Sisi. I got her from a best friend of mine who spent all day at work and left the kitten with her mom at the house and lets just say the mom was not too keen on caring for a mischievous little kitten so I took her in. she’s the cutest thing in the world. Purrs all the time and eats a lot too hehe.




I guess the human-animal bonding is ancient and has been studied for years. It’s defined as a mutually beneficial and dynamic relationship between people and animals that is influenced by behaviors that are essential to the health and well-being of both. This includes, but is not limited to, emotional, psychological, and physical interactions of people, animals, and the environment. So go on, get a pet, u’ll be happy for sure :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I fell in love with that lentil recipe the first time I tried it. Sooooo good! I went back and read a few of your earlier posts. Looking forward to hearing more about your ventures in farming and I'm sorry the market day didn't go well! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alica :) ur blog is very interesting especially since i'm new to this whole farming biz! will keep an eye out for your posts and let me know if u want any other lentil recipes, we have tons hehe

    ReplyDelete